Friday, February 17, 2006

First topic: Bruddahood

Ok guys,

Here's the first topic of the blog. Bruddahood.

Please feel free to elaborate on this topic and pls.....do not post those sh*t about what bruddahood is very impt in my life....without bruddas i will die...and blah blah blah.
We want to hear the other side of the story. Ok, here are a few examples i came up with, inspired from our bruddas of cos.

1) The fake facade of bruddahood (M**g)
2) Lies and deceit in bruddahood (Ph*a)
3) The mockery behind bruddahood (T*)
4) The pain behind bruddahood (L*u)
5) The disappearance of bruddahood (t*n & y*k)
6) The return of bruddahood (ki*t)
7) The grace of bruddahood (ch*n)
8) The kind brudda (T*ng)
9) The always voicing out bruddahood (mond)

OK. Hope to hear from you guys. Finally a quote for you guys.

"Post, or be posted off."

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

why am i not part of the bruddahood........*sob* :(

mond

9:40 AM  
Blogger me said...

by right, nobody should be reading this now. cos the blog would have been closed down since nobody posted a reply. haha. so here's my last ditch attempt at salvaging the situation. Okay, I have no comments cept that I have no idea why ting describes me as the "voicing out bruddahood". maybe cos of situations like this. when i am the only one. who bothers. to say something. :)



dwee

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home