Tuesday, November 01, 2005

absence makes the heart grow fonder

hi guys!

Just thought i'd write a lil something while my laundry's getting done. Its been such a long time.. I hope all of you are doing fine back home. Please know that i miss all of you dearly (some more than others).

Everything's fine with me.. the people here are different but very nice and down-to-earth. I don't mix around too much though..and it can get pretty lonely in hostel. I'm not used to the quality of food and chicks either. Oh well, i suppose it's good in a way. At least there are less distractions. No ting and nerf to tempt me into playing basketball for 4 f*cking hours every day. No SC and the like for me (and yikley) to ogle at. Ooo anyw the exams are coming real soon! Mine starts next Tues..i'm so worried but excited at the same time..cos it means i'll be back with you guys soon!

Before i forget.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO!!!! Sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you guys.. I know it won't be as fun without me. Oh well..not to worry i'll be back before you know it! And so, it is with heavy heart...and an aching smile...that i leave you with a lil something to remember me by...



chen

2 Comments:

Blogger e_unraveller said...

you look damn gay

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah....damn gay...

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home