Sunday, March 05, 2006

keeping it real

des insisted that i post something so here's something totally made up on the spot:

1) I have the "I compromised" shirt clearly displayed in my room and diligently re-tell the story to any one that steps into my room. Every single one thinks that it is awesome (the shirt and the stories that led to it i.e. getting drunk and doing ugly chicks).

2) We drink Martell for every drinking night. And they are using phrases like "martell is cheap, green tea is expensive" I think that is pretty good progress.

Anyway, on a less serious note,
law people know a girl called melissa foo? she supposedly won some hot ass competition and is a 2nd year in law sch. I know her sister, so if you know who she is and think she is very hot, don't worry, tell me. I'll go after her. oh and the sister is pretty hot too.

i'll write something soon. keep it real.

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

who the fuck posted this?

phua

10:13 AM  
Blogger e_unraveller said...

wait i take tt back, its either cutey YIIKKKZZZZ or GANGster TIN

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home