Monday, April 03, 2006

Good luck for the exams.

Yes..it's the time of the sem again...EXAMS. Besides wishing everyone good luck for the exams, which i suspect most of us need. I'm also here to urge everyone to post something. I mean..what's the point of having ur picture on the blog if u refuse to contribute a thing? I know there are people who will religously view the blog, hoping to see something new and interesting while taking a break from their studies
(I know lau does that).

Yup..so instead of logging on during ur break and be disappointed to see an empty blog, why dun u do SOMETHING and post SOMETHING. It can be just plain complaining that your progress is slow..ur day sux...u are way behind...blah blah blah. Anything will do. At least we know you are alive and kicking.

I'm not pointing fingers...but we know who has not been contributing...(ming ah..neth..kiat..des..jons). Yah, so do something. Especially the one who started this...pcb..

Ok..end of my break..end of my post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home