Saturday, October 07, 2006

I remember

how i first met you : this person wearing slippers and jeans to play soccer.

We started having suppers and drinking sessions at holland v...the many many bottles of beer.

the time we went drinking at ntu and all your stupid jokes..about the girls having no integrity

after which we met kailing and tried to ask her to zouk to no avail..and you shared your dark secret on the cab to us.

how you lay ur hands on her....

how we drank at alim's place and you boosting about ur prowess....we know you are up..

how eveytime you will scold me for being late for soccer, when u see me online before.

how i will square the ball to you, only for u to blast it above the fence..(ok..there was once you scored)

you commenting about my lousy soccer skills over msn and saying how you and chen can click. (nesta and cannavaro)

you getting me addicted to solitaire

the advice you gave me regarding bgr and life

how we talked about uni life and our future, agreeing that we are both stupid and that hardwork can get us thru

you studying overnight in smu, but end up playing pinball..you upgraded from solitaire.

you watching jerry maguire at Claire's place and falling asleep...and you refused to leave becos you wanna finish the show

how you kept saying "you...complete me..."

how we sang song after songs on our way back......"stand by me"..."qi li xiang"

we met at yik's place planning to drink..and you holding your glass of whiskey in disbelief when you found out that there was no mixer...you didn't finish it....

we went dim sum after, and we kept eating the rice dumpling.

our late night supper with desmond at thomson..

how you asked me to wait for you to finish showering before i can go offline..."i'm serious...you wait"

me lying on your bed playing with your stressball, refusing to go off..

you taking your stressball back and showing me your bird in a cage

finding out that we used the same table when i was young, and that i liked your ikea table

you driving to yik's place infront of me..waiting nicely ahead when you lose me...

how you patted on my back and telling me it's ok..when i puked like mad after getting drunk on the way to zouk and the rest were all gone

your bad jukebox...your bad day....your poster girl.

you, to and i taking turns to dj in nus discussion room....blasting our laptop music

you and i walking ahead of the rest to chinwei's house to drink..and you agreeing with me that we were not fast...but the rest were slow

your "who needs stuffing"

and me grabbing you asking for it...

you, cgr

you, a friend that was never too busy to chat with a friend

you.

1 Comments:

Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

Ten dollars for eatin', valtrex jes' so; eleb'n for eatin' an ' sleepin'; half a dollar for dinner, jes' so; quarter apiece for breakfast, supper, and bed, is what I call reason'ble bo'd.. She always managed to triamcinolone get them paid, principal and interest.. Naturally, I would not draw such far-reaching conclusions if only one analysis were known lithium to me.. You also paxil make use of this unpleasant state of mind to conceal the wish-fulfillment.. By means of the perceptions of pleasure and pain, it influences the risperdal course of the occupations within the psychic apparatus, which normally operates unconsciously and through the displacement of quantities...

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home