Thursday, May 01, 2008

Let's Start the Revival !!!

Hey guys,

That day I was just bored and decided to read through this long-forgotten blog. Some of the older posts brought much laughter and sadness to me, reminding me of happier times that happened not too long ago. I mean, nowadays we don't even play soccer on saturdays anymore. Wassup with that. Anyway I suggested to songting and together we felt this blog needs a revival, an awesome revampt. So here's my first entry to kick-start the greatest comeback of all-time.

Cheers
Tay.
(phua u cheebye never put my photo)

2 Comments:

Blogger e_unraveller said...

Okay... being the accused. I shall not attempt to absolve myself off the heinous crime of not putting up your photo, honest mistake on my part.

However, I too feel that since a number of us have been talking about the blog of late. Hmmm i was thinking about working on it as well but now's not a very good time.

May 7th. I'm gonna start working on my personal portfolio in web and graphics design so i guess our blog could be good grounds for me to try and work some magic okay? hehe

4:52 AM  
Blogger e_unraveller said...

and the MTV is pretty fucking irritating. lol

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home