Monday, May 05, 2008

Out of Sight Out of Mind

hi guys!

Just thought i'd write a lil something while my laundry's getting done. It's been such a long time.. I hope all of you are doing fine back home. Please know that i miss all of you dearly and equally.

Everything's fine with me.. the people here are different, not so nice and down-to-earth. I don't mix around too much though..and it can get pretty lonely in my apartment. I'm not used to the food but the chicks...OMG. Oh well, i suppose it's good in a way. At least there are some distractions. Ooo anyw the exams are coming real soon! Mine starts on Tues (it really does)..i'm so worried but excited at the same time..cos it means i'll be back with you guys soon!

Before i forget.. HAPPY GRADUATION YIK CHIN TIN KIAT!!!! Sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you guys.. I know it won't be as fun without me. Oh well..not to worry i'll be back before you know it! And so, it is with heavy heart...and an aching smile...that i leave you with a lil something to remember me by...



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EH FUCK U ME LEH??? I ALSO GRADUATING

-phua

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home